CE Marking for Construction Products
Assessment of construction products follows Regulation (EU) No. 305/2011 of the European Parliament and of the European Council of 9 March 2011. The main assessment requirement is to look at the construction unit as a whole, taking also into account respective requirements for its components.
CE marking is designed to confirm the conformity of product characteristics with relevant requirements and directives.
Assessment of construction products to enter the national and European market applies to all manufacturers, importers and suppliers of relevant construction products.
Assessed Groups of Construction Products
- Steel structures, profiles, parts and combined parts
- Cement, lime, plaster
- Construction products of solid wood, glued articles of wood, columns and wooden structures
- Windows, doors, gates, blinds (including metal fitting)
- Ultrasound method
Why to assess the conformity of construction products with us
- Our assessors have a good knowledge of standards as well as long experience in the field
- We will propose such solutions that will be most suitable for your company
- We respect price policies of individual companies, therefore we offer fair pricing
- We can help you get special certificates that meet special requirements for specific products in certain countries
Benefits of Construction Products Marking
- Possibility to supply products to the national market and EU markets
- Well-proven safety of construction products
- Well-proven safety and adequacy of the construction
- Minimizing the risk of sanctions imposed by supervisory authorities
The most requested certification
Quality Management Systems
As the competitiveness of business environment grows, clients demand greater quality of goods and services. Standard ISO 9001 has been developed by International Organization for Standardization (ISO) with the aim to implement the international standardized system for quality management.
Environmental Management Systems
If you care about the environment, you should seek to adapt your relevant company processes to management systems based on the internationally recognized standard ISO 14001.
Management Systems of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
Occupational safety is an integral part of successful business activities. The internationally recognized standard ISO 45001 aims to improve occupational safety and protection of health at work, while also minimizing the risk of occupational diseases.
Information Security Management Systems
Business Continuity Management Systems
IT Service Management Systems (ITSM)
Would you like to ensure the appropriate quality of your products? We will be glad to perform non-destructive testing. For more information please contact us.