Bribery represents a big problem that has a negative impact on quality and reputation of organizations. Corrupt conduct can lead to threats or the total collapse of an organization. The Standard ISO 37001 was developed to tackle this issue.
ISO 37001:2016 aims to prevent bribery, ensure a healthy functioning and competitive environment for the organization and all stakeholders, while strengthening the internal corporate culture.
The ISO 37001 certification is recommended to organizations of any size or sector that seek to prevent corruption or bribery and wish to improve credibility and corporate culture in their organization.
Requirements of ISO 37001
- Definition of key roles and responsibilities.
- Setting-up plans for modification of individual processes.
- Taking appropriate anti-corruption measures.
- Regular control of adopted measures.
- Accountability of top management.
- Monitoring, regular reporting and audit.
- Corrective measures and continuous improvement.
- Compliance with organizational policy by staff and partners.
- Appointment of a responsible person.
- Regular control of potential risks.
Benefits of the Certification
- Reducing the risk of corrupt conduct.
- Strengthening corporate culture.
- Greater trust of your clients and the public
- Improved competitiveness.
- Improved control of financial flows in the organization.
- Minimizing sanctions and costs related to remedial action.
- Possibility to enter international markets
- Achieving transparency.
- Supervision of all stakeholders.
The most requested certification
Quality Management Systems
As the competitiveness of business environment grows, clients demand greater quality of goods and services. Standard ISO 9001 has been developed by International Organization for Standardization (ISO) with the aim to implement the international standardized system for quality management.
Environmental Management Systems
If you care about the environment, you should seek to adapt your relevant company processes to management systems based on the internationally recognized standard ISO 14001.
Management Systems of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
Occupational safety is an integral part of successful business activities. The internationally recognized standard ISO 45001 aims to improve occupational safety and protection of health at work, while also minimizing the risk of occupational diseases.
Information Security Management Systems
Business Continuity Management Systems
IT Service Management Systems (ITSM)
If you want to learn more about the ISO 37001 certification, please contact us.