The ISO 37301 certification standard is specifically designed to improve the organization's compliance system. Its procedural structure ensures that the company operates in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct. It sets requirements and provides guidelines for the implementation, development, implementation, evaluation, maintenance and improvement of management systems. It is based on the "Plan-Do-Check-Act" (PDCA) principle, the aim of which is the continuous improvement of the organization.
Who is the management system certification according to the ISO 37301 standard intended for?
- Private organizations: a company as a whole, a business unit or a subsidiary
- Public organizations: administrations, services, political parties
- Non-profit organizations: NGOs, charities, foundations, associations
Requirements of the standard
- Principles and procedures for compliance
- Personnel inspections and training
- Compliance objectives and planning to achieve them
- Principles concerning transport, forwarding, monitoring, investigation and control
- Responsible management and accountability
- Risk assessment procedures
- Financial, business and contractual controls
- Corrective actions and continuous improvement of the compliance management system
ISO 37301 certification benefits
- Evidence of conformity assessment for third party CMS
- Development of a positive culture and compliance
- Effective management of unexpected events and non-compliance with regulations
- Protection of the company's reputation
The most requested certification
Quality Management Systems
As the competitiveness of business environment grows, clients demand greater quality of goods and services. Standard ISO 9001 has been developed by International Organization for Standardization (ISO) with the aim to implement the international standardized system for quality management.
Environmental Management Systems
If you care about the environment, you should seek to adapt your relevant company processes to management systems based on the internationally recognized standard ISO 14001.
Management Systems of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
Occupational safety is an integral part of successful business activities. The internationally recognized standard ISO 45001 aims to improve occupational safety and protection of health at work, while also minimizing the risk of occupational diseases.