Steel Structures EN 1090
To ensure the appropriate level of mechanical load capacity, stability, usability and durability of steel and aluminium structures in the construction industry world-wide, it is necessary to comply with respective requirements.
These are defined by the European standards EN 1090-2 and EN 1090-3 respectively.
Standard EN 1090-2/3 defines requirements for steel/aluminium structures regardless of their type or dimensions and it applies to steel structures designed in accordance with standards EN 1993 and steel-concrete structures based on EN 1994. Those include buildings, bridges and other construction structures.
When performing welding during production and assembly of steel/aluminium structures, it is necessary to follow specific requirements of ISO 3834.
Why to work with us
- Our assessors have a good knowledge of relevant standards as well as long experience in the field
- We will propose such solutions that will be most suitable for your company
- We respect price policies of individual companies, therefore we offer fair pricing
- We can help you get special certificates that meet special requirements for specific products in certain countries
Benefits of the Certification
- You will get an internationally recognized certificate
- Well-proven safety of steel/aluminium structures
- Minimizing the risk of sanctions imposed by supervisory authorities
The most requested certification
Quality Management Systems
As the competitiveness of business environment grows, clients demand greater quality of goods and services. Standard ISO 9001 has been developed by International Organization for Standardization (ISO) with the aim to implement the international standardized system for quality management.
Environmental Management Systems
If you care about the environment, you should seek to adapt your relevant company processes to management systems based on the internationally recognized standard ISO 14001.
Management Systems of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
Occupational safety is an integral part of successful business activities. The internationally recognized standard ISO 45001 aims to improve occupational safety and protection of health at work, while also minimizing the risk of occupational diseases.
Information Security Management Systems
Business Continuity Management Systems
IT Service Management Systems (ITSM)
We can help you get the full certification to ensure safety of steel/aluminium structures in compliance with EN 1090. For more information please contact us.