To meet growing demands on food safety, standard HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) has been developed.
Standard HACCP covers key requirements that have an impact on health and safety of food in the entire chain, including production, processing, distribution and sale.
The certification for HACCP is recommended to all companies operating in the food industry.
Requirements of HACCP Standard
- Identification of critical points in the food chain
- Assurance of food safety
- Modification of manufacturing technological procedures
- Setting up documentation of all processes
- Regular control of critical points (temperature, cross contamination of ingredients etc.)
Benefits of the Certification
- Enhanced quality of products and services provided
- Improved organizational structure of the organization
- Enhanced efficiency of the entire organization
- Reduced operational costs
- Greater trust of the public and your clients
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Better access to public tenders
The most requested certification
Quality Management Systems
As the competitiveness of business environment grows, clients demand greater quality of goods and services. Standard ISO 9001 has been developed by International Organization for Standardization (ISO) with the aim to implement the international standardized system for quality management.
Environmental Management Systems
If you care about the environment, you should seek to adapt your relevant company processes to management systems based on the internationally recognized standard ISO 14001.
Management Systems of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
Occupational safety is an integral part of successful business activities. The internationally recognized standard ISO 45001 aims to improve occupational safety and protection of health at work, while also minimizing the risk of occupational diseases.
Information Security Management Systems
Business Continuity Management Systems
IT Service Management Systems (ITSM)
Do you have business activities in the food sector and would you like to learn more about the certification for HACCP standard in your company? Do not hesitate to contact us.