Standard ISO 31000 has been created in order to reduce risks that could have a negative impact on activities of the organization as a whole.
Standard ISO 31000 is based on the internationally recognized standard ISO 9001 and it contains principles and guidelines that help improve processes across the organization and aim to reduce risks and prevent emergencies.
Standard ISO 31000 is not limited to any type or size of the organization. Therefore it can be recommended to organizations of any sector.
Why to cooperate with us
- We can provide an independent audit by our experienced experts
- We will propose such solutions that will be most suitable for your company
- We respect price policies of individual companies, therefore we offer fair pricing
Benefits of the Certification
- You will get an internationally recognized certificate
- You will establish an efficient risk management system in your organization
- Greater trust of your staff and clients
- Improved reputation of your organization
- Improved competitiveness
The most requested certification
Quality Management Systems
As the competitiveness of business environment grows, clients demand greater quality of goods and services. Standard ISO 9001 has been developed by International Organization for Standardization (ISO) with the aim to implement the international standardized system for quality management.
Environmental Management Systems
If you care about the environment, you should seek to adapt your relevant company processes to management systems based on the internationally recognized standard ISO 14001.
Management Systems of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
Occupational safety is an integral part of successful business activities. The internationally recognized standard ISO 45001 aims to improve occupational safety and protection of health at work, while also minimizing the risk of occupational diseases.
Information Security Management Systems
Business Continuity Management Systems
IT Service Management Systems (ITSM)
If you wish to extend ISO 9001 with the internationally recognized standard ISO 31000 to reduce risks in your organization, please do not hesitate to contact us.