Key factors in the provision of IT services include cost reduction, efficiency of processes and flexible response to changes. These issues are covered by standard ISO 20000-1.
Standard ISO 2000-1 is based on the standard BS 15000 and it follows provisions of ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library). IT service management system based on ISO 20000-1 will allow you to improve efficiency of your IT solutions, reduce process-related costs and prevent unexpected failure or data loss in the long-term.
The certification for ISO 20000-1 is recommended to all companies providing IT services.
Requirements of ISO 20000-1
- Ensuring data protection and access only to authorized personnel.
- Provision of resources for unexpected failure.
- Continuous improvement of processes.
- Planning and implementation of management services.
- Regular updates of software, hardware and check of risk activities.
Benefits of the Certification
- Enhanced security and data protection against loss or misuse.
- Improved competitiveness.
- Reduction of operational costs (particularly savings of time spent on error correction by up to 50 %.Possibility to prevent unexpected failures.
- Greater preparedness to adapt quickly to IT changes and innovation.
- Greater efficiency of processes related to IT services.
The most requested certification
Quality Management Systems
As the competitiveness of business environment grows, clients demand greater quality of goods and services. Standard ISO 9001 has been developed by International Organization for Standardization (ISO) with the aim to implement the international standardized system for quality management.
Environmental Management Systems
If you care about the environment, you should seek to adapt your relevant company processes to management systems based on the internationally recognized standard ISO 14001.
Management Systems of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
Occupational safety is an integral part of successful business activities. The internationally recognized standard ISO 45001 aims to improve occupational safety and protection of health at work, while also minimizing the risk of occupational diseases.
Information Security Management Systems
Business Continuity Management Systems
IT Service Management Systems (ITSM)
If you want to learn more about management systems based on ISO 20000-1, please contact us. We can deliver the entire certification, from audit to training.